We specialize in all aspects of pool construction. From designing the pool, to handling the logistics before construction starts, to following through with each and every stage perfectly, we’re the team for the job. As master pool builders that have constructed thousands of pools, you can have full confidence in our ability to give you just what you’re looking for.
We can build you the perfect pool
Call now for a free estimate
Pool Construction Company
When you are looking for a pool contractor who will handle every detail from start to finish, we are the team for you. Our company has built literally thousands of pools to date, and we are always looking to do our best work yet.
Doing all work in-house and never auctioning off our jobs means you get the highest insistence upon quality and customer satisfaction on every project we touch. Take a look at our showcase to see for yourself the level of quality we deliver to our clients, and then give us a call to set up your free consultation!
We’re honored to say that our pool construction company has been invited to be a part of the master pool guild. Being a master pool builder signifies our undying dedication to giving our customers the best in the business at all levels. We strive to stay ahead of the competition, incorporating the latest in equipment and current methods into our work and ensuring we deliver nothing but the best.
New Pool Installation Process
The process of installing a new pool will go like this:
- Choosing a pool design (we can help you with this part!), with all details agreed upon ahead of time.
- Prepare and survey the site where we will be building your pool. This step is crucial to ensure no unforeseen problems develop later. We’ll make sure the design will fit so the construction can go smoothly.
- Our pool construction team will begin digging the entire area up so your pool can be built.
- Our team will begin framing the bottom of the pool, as well as the walls. We’ll put in reinforcements to stabilize the frame. We’ll also put in the framing for any water features, such as waterfalls.
- During this stage, the plumbing fixtures, lighting, and filters are going to be installed.
- In a concrete pool, this is where we’ll pour the concrete to start forming the walls and floor. Our pool construction team will also form all benches and swim-out benches, and stairways at this time.
- Our pool builders will be installing the plumbing from the pool out to the filter during this stage.
- Now the pool tiles are installed, and you can really see the customization of your new pool!
- The pool builders will be completing the project with a long-lasting finish to maintain the interior of your pool. Your pool construction is now done!
- We’ll fill up the pool and check to make sure the plumbing system and filters are working as they should. Then it’s over to you to enjoy it as much as possible!
Ready to build the pool of your dreams?
Get a free consultation with one of our specialists
Call (919) 545-7665
We do pool construction in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Wake Forest, Apex Holly Springs and greater Triangle Area.