Pool construction occurs in clear stages that allow you to see measurable progress toward your beautiful outdoor or indoor swimming pool. But the first stage is working with you on the design and features you dream of. Our reputation in building custom pools is founded on our attention to planning and consistent communication with our customers. You have chosen the Triangle’s top pool design-and-build contractor.
For a free in-home consultation on pool construction call 919-545-7665 today. We are not satisfied until you are.
You are investing in a custom swimming pool, not a “kit” or a pre-fabricated pool. This means that we draw up the timetable based on the size of your lot, the shape of pool you choose, the surrounding landscape and hardscape, and the uniqueness of your choices. You will have worked with our design consultants on pool shape, materials, and water features. We will have explained architectural and engineering specifications along with going over a detailed cost estimate of your pool construction.
As soon as you have given us the go-ahead on your design and budget we plan and then communicate your timetable for completion. Our customers tell us they appreciate that we gave them a respectful explanation of the building process. It enabled them to form realistic expectations for the completion of their project. We will have had pre-excavation discussions so that you completely understand the schedule and can have input. The engineering of your project will have been expertly and meticulously planned. All of the necessary permits will have been obtained (governments can take 6 weeks), and the building phase begins when you say go! Sometimes it requires only a handful of months to complete pool construction. If Mother Nature interferes, you can expect complete communication as to how it affects the project schedule.
We make it easy for you; the hard work is our job. After we have surveyed and expertly marked out the location you have chosen for your pool, we dig “the hole”. The order of the next steps may vary at times, but here is a basic outline of the rest of the “mileposts” of pool construction.
- Install the steel rebar system for the walls and bottom
- Initial plumbing, such as drains, water feature jets and pipes, and initial electrical work
- Concrete is poured over the steel rebar to form the “shell”. If you have chosen a liner pool, we use a steel polymer panel system. This is a pool construction milepost – seeing the walls and floor taking shape.
- At this point, we go to work on the pool deck area. It is graded and a concrete base is poured and sealed.
- Electric wiring to the filters, underwater and outdoor lighting is installed as is the final plumbing.
- Deck finish and sealing gives you another milepost as the pool area takes shape
- Now the interior finish is applied; it can be pool plaster, tile or elegant stone – another milepost!
- The deck pavers, landscaping and hardscaping are all installed as part of pool construction.
- Your pool is filled and filtration tested as well as cleaning the tile, adding water chemicals, and running the pumps.
- We clean up! The only evidence you will have that we were there is your new pool. Your pool is open!
Trust your home or commercial pool construction to proven professionals
Call 919-545-7665 now for a free in-home consultation
We are the premier contractor for swimming pool construction in Raleigh NC as well as Durham, Cary, Apex, Greensboro, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, New Hill, Pittsboro and Sanford.